Monday, March 15, 2010

Sweet Sunday Critters!

Today the Monday Chicks are all about CRITTERS! As you may or may not know, this months Fan Club theme is also Critters, so I have been knee deep in bugs, puppies, dinosaurs, and dragons, lol! If you are a Fan Club member, the gallery (this link will only be active if you are a fan club subscriber) over on Splitcoast is OPEN NOW so go check it out! You can also find out who the 2 new Dirty Girls are and give them a warm welcome;)
When the chicks decided on Critters, I had just the idea for this card. When I was at home on leave a couple weeks ago, I bought every embellishment and patterned paper I could find with a critter on it, and after the DD gallery submissions, I still have a bunch left! I really loved these chipboard shapes and papers by MME from the Abbey Road collection, so I decided to go with it:)

The card base is Aqua Mist and then there is a layer of Vintage Cream, both by PTI. The DP as mentioned earlier, as well as the chipboard embellishments are all by MME. I used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #60 for my layout and then the card sorta went wild, lol! I really wanted to use up every last piece since I'll probably never use them on anything else!
Go see what the other Monday Chicks came up with for today's theme!

AJ, Jeanne, Jimmi, & Maren

Have a great week! I'll be back tomorrow with some new Verve cards!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute Amber!

AJ said...

adorable, and yes I knew the DD was critters also but didn't want to say last night!! ;)

Amy said...

Awww this is so cute!! Perfect for a kid's bday card...