Saturday, January 2, 2010

Attack of the Alarm Clock

I have a Unity card to share today, it's for todays Inspiration Challenge on Splitcoast!
I really loved the clock image that Steph used as one of the examples and immediately thought of this stamp when I saw it:) It's from the December KOM (sentiment is from the March '09 KOM)

ACK! I love that clock:) I hate alarm clocks, but I love alarm clock stamps made by Unity, lol!

Okay friends, I'm off to get ready for bed, one more day off and it's back to the grind (which I'm happy for, I wasn't made to stay home all day, lol!)


"Sending Happy Thoughts" Supplies:
Stamps: March and December '09 KOM (Unity)
Paper: Black, White (PTI), Red (Prism), Turqouise (Bazzill)
Ink: Black (Versafine), Copics
Accessories: Ribbon (Michaels), Button/Twine (PTI), Apron Lace edge punch (Fiskars)

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one adorable and inspiring card.

Tiff said...

This is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I love your work, always have, always will :)

Melody said...

Such a fun, cheerful card Amber!