Monday, October 5, 2009

10 Minute Monday!

Today, the Monday girls are takin it easy, no cards that take over 10 minutes! Well, I sorta cheated, the first one took me about 20. Dang it, but it's cute so I have to post it:)
The card base is Bermuda Breeze and the dp is from SU as well, but I can't remember what it's called. I did some Cuttlebug Kissin' on the butterfly from "Bevy of Butterflies" and the sentiment is from the September KOM (No longer available, but you can check out the October KOM HERE!!)
Okay, this card took me about 15 and that's cause I had to switch the white thread out and put the brown into the machine...

I stamped the "Giving it all meaning" background right onto the Rustic Cream background. I layered some chocolate and Orange Zest cardstock and stamped the bee and sentiment from "Everyday Adorable". I thought the bee needed a flower so I stitched a stem, added the hand-cut leaf and then the pretty orange Prima!

See what the rest of the girls came up with in 10 minutes!
Have a great week:)

4 comments:

Lisa H. said...

10-minute cards are just my style! LOVE yours!!!

Kelly Mahany said...

Both are adorable no matter how long they took to make!!

Unknown said...

oh so pretty!

Angela W said...

Awesome! They still look worth it even though it took you more than 10 minutes!