Monday, May 18, 2015

Keep the Faith

Good morning! Hope your week is off to a good start today:) I have a quick card to share using some fun Reverse Confetti goodies, and I just love this card so much!


I started with a piece of white cardstock cut a bit smaller than the base. The smaller panel measures 3.75" x 5". I mixed some gold craft paint (from Martha Stewart) and some 3D Soft Gel (from Prima) and then spread it through a stencil (from Faber Castel) with a palette knife. I let this piece dry on it's own for a couple hourse and came back to it. I am usually really impatient and blast it with my heat gun, but as this isn't a "mixed media" piece, I didn't want any imperfections or bubbles in the gel. Once the piece was dry, I pierced the holes around the panel with my old trusty SU! piercing tool. The florals and leaves are from Petals 'n Posies and were cut out with the coordinating dies from Petals 'n Posies Confetti Cuts. I stamped them in my Hero Arts Ombre ink pads, so in love with those haha! I stamped and embossed in white the sentiment from God is Good on a tag cut out with the Tag Me Confetti Cuts. 


Thanks for stopping by today, have a lovely week and I'll see you in a day or two! 

      




2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card Amber!

Maureen said...

so beautiful, Schmoopy! I love the gold and the embossed white sentiment :)