Friday, July 12, 2013

Viva la Verve - Hello!

Hi there! I have a quick card to share today using Jen's sketch for this week's Viva la Verve challenge! As always, Jen's sketch is amazing, I think you should give it a go...



I pulled out Take Note for this card, as well as the flowers from On Occasion, the leaves from Dream Big, and the border from Borderline. I cut the leaves out with the Dreamy Leaves dies and then stamped the matching leaves from Dream Big. The papers are all from BG's new line, Kneesocks, such cute papers! 


I hope you have some crafty time carved out for yourself so you can play along this week! Remember, if you submit a card with every sketch for the month, you could win a $100 gift card to the Verve store!

Christmas in July Birthday Sale

Thanks for visiting today:)


1 comment:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh this is fabulous my friend! Love the pop of pink from that banner! Wonderful creation!