Monday, July 1, 2013

It's a MOJO MONDAY CeLEbRaTIoN!!!!!!!!


This week Mojo Monday is celebrating its 300th sketch by offering 30 prizes for participants! Play along with the Mojo Monday 300 sketch and link it up to the Mojo Monday linky entry form and you’ll be in the drawing for some fabulous papercrafting goodies! For all the details, a list of prizes from over 20 different companies and some fabulous samples using the Mojo 300 sketch head on over to the Mojo Monday blog.


This is such a fun sketch to play with! I had a blast with it. I pulled out my basket of Verve and decided to ink up On Occasion and Let it Be


I used papers from Simple Stories' Vintage Bliss line. I Love the fun girlie colors! 
The sentiment is from Let it Be and the frame stamp and flower are from On Occasion. 



I also used a couple flags from the Flag it Die Set. That die set is so amazing and versatile, I use it on so many of my cards! 

Along with many other generous companies, Verve has a coupon for you to use!


Enter gift code 300MOJO to save 20% off your order at Verve Stamps.
Valid July 1- 7, 2013

I hope you are inspired as you hop through all the blogs today! Stop by the Mojo Blog for a list of all the girls with cards to share with you today! Thanks so much for stopping by!



2 comments:

Marisa said...

Love that flower you added as well as the frame. Wonderful use of the sketch.

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty card. Love the colors and the flower.