Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I Like You...and....

*sigh* the long weekend is over. Bummer deal! We've had my mother in law here this weekend and had so much fun:) I even managed to sneak away to make a card while she was napping, ha!
I used this week's Clean & Simple sketch for my card


Now, when you see my card, you're really going to have to use your imagination, lol! I promise I set out to use this sketch, and then my card kind of morphed into something a bit different, but I did use the sketch and that's where I got my inspiration:)




I used the new I Like You set from Reverse Confetti! I tell you, with all those fun things to love, I just wanted to smash them all onto one card, but settled with my favorites;) The words were a little too big to stamp onto circles like in the sketch, so I stamped them on banners and then layered then on top of each other. Did a little sewing and added some pearls and that's about it!


If you haven't checked out the new Reverse Confetti release, you really must:) Cute stuff!!
Thanks for stopping by today, hope the rest of your short week is awesome!


5 comments:

chera said...

Its super fun!!! My take on the sketch isn't exact either but at least it gave you the inspiration you needed with the few moments you had!!

Vijaylaxmi Siyal said...

wow...so bright n fun card ...lovely execution.

Anonymous said...

on our internet blog assembled a huge collection of unique news [url=http://apple-televizor.ru/]http://apple-televizor.ru/[/url]

Amy Kolling said...

Love this Amber! This is a wonderful way to use this set! Your stitching is impeccable!

Patrice said...

Perfection - don't forget to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/05/52-card-pickup-222.html