Thursday, May 16, 2013

Deconstructed Sketch No. 101

The Deconstructed Sketch Logo

Hey There! I'm here today with a fun card with this week's new Deconstructed Sketch challenge.


I used one of the new Reverse Confetti stamp sets for my card, Peacock Pretties!


The blue striped paper is from Simple Stories. I stamped the large peacock feather in Baja Breeze ink on the Baja Breeze cardstock. I love the subtle pattern it created! I stamped the feathers again in Baja Breeze and Lime ink and then cut them out and positioned them around the sentiment. I finished the card up with some rhinestones, buttons, and twine!

Have you seen the new Reverse Confetti release? Be sure to check out the RC Store and grab a few sets up for yourself, you're going to love them! Fabulous quality and very affordable:) Also check out the RC Blog for updates and some fun blog features. 

Thanks for stopping by today! Hop on over to the Deconstructed Blog to see the sketch, details, and a list of the other girls playing along:)

No comments: