Thursday, February 21, 2013

Verve February Release Spotlight Hops Day 3

Welcome to the 3rd day of our February 2013 Spotlight Hops!  Today we're shining our Verve spotlights on the new stamps Surely Goodness and Happy Anniversary Plain Jane. Each of the release team Divas below (including 4 brand new talented designers) has posted her first look at these new stamps today. As you hop through the list below, you just might see some super sneaky peeks of new coordinating dies, so keep your eyes peeled! Everything you see previewed along today's hop will be available in Verve's online store on Friday, February 22.
Want to win some shiny new Verve? We'll be picking a random commenter on one of the hop spots below to win today's featured products! So be sure to leave a little comment on all the blogs below to increase your chances! Check out the Verve Blog for all the prize details and deadlines. Woohoo! Let's get started...


Surely Goodness...


Okay. Ummm...this may be my most FAVORITE floral set from Verve YET! You know Julee excels at creating gorgeous florals, but this one just takes the cake! Not only are the flowers beautiful, but we also have a coordinating die set to cut these big beautiful flowers out with ease! It's called the Goodness Flowers Die Set, and the dies are huge, I love that! My card base is 5x5 so that gives you an idea how big that large flower is. I colored them up with Copics and added some pearls, and then added that fabulous sentiment. This was always one of my favorite hymns to sing in church as a kid, brings back great memories:) I used this week's Deconstructed Sketch for the layout of my card! 


Click HERE to go to this week's blog post and to see a list of all the Deconstructed girls playing along this week! This is a fabulous sketch so I hope you can find some time to play along:)

And NOW you should go on over to Andrea's blog and see what she's done with this gorgeous new stamp set!

1. Amber7. Julee
2. Andrea8. Laurie S.
3. Charmaine9. Laurie W.
4. Christyne10. Marisa
5. Janelle11. Maureen
6. Jen S.12. Teresa

61 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Love your card,Very pretty,Love the sentiment...

sheetal said...

you have excellent color selections !!! Your art is really amazing !!

dj said...

love love love this stamp...how you used the stamps for this sketch is fantastic!! Awesome showcasing!!

www.CardsPaperAndScrapbooks.com

Cindi said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors.

Tricia T said...

Just beautiful! I love Psalm 23!!

Tricia

Betty said...

Beautiful card! I started singing that hymn as soon as I saw your card!! Thanks for sharing!

mdog said...

I am loving this sentiment! Your card is gorgeous.

Lynn Noe said...

Wow, those flowers are PRETTY!! Love how you have the beautiful Psalm centered among them. Lovely soft colors, gorgeous card!

designbydonna said...

Stunning!! Love the flowers

Kathy said...

So pretty. Love the color combo you've used and the flowers are so pretty.

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

such a pretty card love the flowers I think they are a new favourite

Luanne said...

Such beautiful blooms and leaves! Your card is awesome!

scrappingnana said...

Beautiful card. Love that sentiment and the colors in your card.

huginafold said...

Love the flowers. Will be looking out for that die!

Cindy said...

Love the colors you paired! Very pretty!

Marisa said...

Great use of Jen's sketch and the set!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great design! Loving all the layers and this very is a favorite.

Darlene Gabriel said...

Very pretty card. I love the this verse. Your stitching adds so much to this card.

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card! Love the beautiful, soft color combo!

jan farnworth said...

very pretty nice job with the sketch.

Kerian said...

very nice, love having dies to match stamps

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful card!

Rosemary said...

this is an absolutely stunning take on the sketch!! the flowers are gorgeous!

Diana Nguyen said...

Love that song/promise and your card too!

Heather said...

Way to show off those beautiful flowers! I love coordinating dies and the size of this one looks like it could be a focal all by itself.

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

WOW! Adorable colors, soft and delicate, and flowers! Love your take of the sketch!

Laurie said...

amber this is gorgeous! I love the stitching!

Elina Stromberg said...

Lovely take on the sketch!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I am falling in love with this flower set!

Sabrina said...

Very lovely card and I loved that saying as well!

Kelly said...

Nice, the stitching detail really sets in off nicely.

Kim said...

I love your card and the beautiful layout.

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Love this set and can't wait until Friday! Gorgeous card!

Ravengirl said...

Those are gorgeous flowers! And a die to go with, heavenly!

Jill Norwood said...

Flowers with a matching die - so excited! And your card is so beautiul!!! Love that sentiment!

Anonymous said...

Amber, I really like your style of cardmaking...lots to look at and all create a beautiful story.
cynthia talbert

Vickie Z said...

Amber... The flowers and leaves are perfect with this sketch and fab sentiment!! Yep...fabulous hymn!!

Kris B said...

Lovely card! Love the sentiment! Really looking forward to seeing the all the new stamps and dies! TFS God bless!!

Christine said...

How clever of you to use four flowers in this sketch! Looks amazing, and I agree that the sentiment is fabulous!

Tkat said...

just gorgeous

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow these flowers are beautiful... wonderful card.

Heidi said...

WOW this card says so much, from the sentiment to the colors, very sweet.

Ava Gavloski said...

Amber, truly great colortone co-ordination. Soft textured card. nice showcasing of the stamp
ava g

Sue D said...

Very pretty--I like the sketch.

Lee-Anne said...

Love those gorgeous blooms! Beautifully designed!

Julia M said...

Faulous card.....love those flowers and leaves.

Wanda Cullen said...

So gorgeous! I'm really loving the new flowers and leaves! Great, earthy color combo!

Elizabeth said...

This is so Sweet! I was admiring your ambition in cutting out all those flowers......Then I read the rest of the post! lol

Kris in Alaska said...

Wow that is so lovely!

Kris in Alaska
funamom at yahoo dot com

Janelle Stollfus said...

Gorgeous and fantastic sketch to showcase those Verve flowers. My favs too!

Jennipher said...

Oh Amber this is absolutely stunning and I think this is going to be my absolute favorite!

Jen Shults said...

I LOVE this Amber! I wish I would have thought of using the flowers that way, lol. This is great!

Unknown said...

Great card! Love it!

Unknown said...

I really like this card! I think I'll need to get that set.

kReN said...

Love your card and sentiment! TFS!

craftymom205 said...

Love the card.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

maria f. said...

Love that Bible passage.

Rachel V said...

Love those stamps, love that card!

kanatanewf said...

gorgeous! And I have to agree - matching dies for the flowers is AWESOME!

latoya said...

Beautiful card!

Annheidel said...

Lovely card!