Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 89

Deconstructed sketch Badge

Hey there! Are you here for a new sketch? Well I'm happy to say that you're going to love this week's sketch, as you love ALL of Jen's super sketches!


This one is good for any large images you have, maybe you want to do some coloring this week?:) I didn't feel like coloring so I grabbed some dies for my focal point!


The sentiment is from PTI, the papers are from MME, the Floral Circle dies are from Verve, and the flourish leaves are from MFT! The ribbon is Marina Mist from SU!.

Now hop on over and visit my teammates! I can't wait to see their interpretation of thsis fun sketch:)


Thanks for stopping by today!!

3 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous girl! Love that big flower and flourish!

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS, chickie!! This is a good one....maybe I'll play along this week. :)

Jen Shults said...

This is fantastic Amber! I love the yellow and blue together and that FABULOUS flourish behind the flower! So fun!