Monday, December 24, 2012

Final SFYTT *sniff sniff*

Well, it's the LAST day to get your LAST SFYTT uploaded! It's been an amazing year of sketches and sponsors and it's time to say goodbye:( I know I'll miss Jen's sketches, they always help me out of my slumps!

Here's the December sketch one more time:
dec2012sketch

And here's one more sample from me!

I used stamps from Verve's Holiday Greetings and papers from Basic Grey's Aspen Frost. 
I also used the larger of the two dies in the Mini Classy Labels die set.

I hope you have a spare hour to yourself today amidst all of the holiday prepping to play along in this sketch, just one last time:)
Thanks for visiting and Merry CHRISTmas!!!

Guest Designer Tangii Crain
Jen Tapler 
Jodi Collins
Kerry Johnson
Megan Lock
Susan Liles
Tracy Schultz


No comments: