Sunday, October 14, 2012

Welcome Autumn SFYTT!!

Hi there! I know this post was supposed to be up yesterday and I'm sorry that I'm late! But I'm here today with my 2nd sample for this month's Sketch for you to Try!

Here's a reminder of this month's fabulous sketch:
oct2012sketch

Don't be intimidated by the little "wings" on the sides, there are plenty ways to work with them! here's my card using a Paper Smooches set called "Autumn Groves"

I really really love how this card came out, and I think it's all due to the super adorable images by Kim Hughes!! I just love her drawing and handwriting, she's simple amazing:) 
I paired the set up with the new Autumn Spice papers by Lily Bee Designs. 

Stop by and visit the rest of my SFYTT sister's who have created something for you this weekend! Thanks for stopping by:)


No comments: