Sunday, October 21, 2012

Viva la Verve October Week 4

As with the rest of the week, my VLV card is coming a couple days late this week, ha! I can't seem to get ahead this week but I have tomorrow off and hope to get lots more stamping done so this doesn't happen again!


Tosha is our hostess this week and has come up with a super fun sketch! DOn't you love it? Here's my card...


I used some of my new Glitz papers on this card, along with some new (to me) Barrylicious cardstock from MFT! Boy do I love that cardstock, think I found my new supplier;)
I used the sentiment from Lean on Me, the All Aflutter PJ and the matching All Aflutter die set! I also pulled out my Pennant Trim Die for the flags and some fun pearls from Recollections!

If you want to play along with us, visit THIS THREAD in our Splitcoast Stampers Member Forums! All are welcome to play along and Verve stamps are NOT required:) There is a HUUUUGE prize too if you complete all five sketches this month and are selected as the random winner! 
Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment:

Dangina Martinez said...

Gorgeous creation. Stunning DP and sentiment.
Hugs, Dangina