Tuesday, September 11, 2012

RCC70-Sympathy

Good morning! I'm back today with another card for Ribbon Carousel. Andrea is the hostess this week and has a theme of Sympathy cards. I really dislike making sympathy cards because I feel kinda like I'm preparing for something I don't want to prepare for. SO, instead of straight up "Sympathy", I opted for a "Lean on Me" kind of card instead:)


The sentiment is from Lean on Me and the lined border stamp from Borderline from Verve. 
The ribbon I used is the Ivory Cotton 5/8" Twill and this ribbon is awesome! So buttery soft and easy to tie bows, love this stuff! I also used it for the ribbon tabs under the sentiment.



Now head on over to the Ribbon Carousel Blog for challenge details, the linky to add your project to, and to see the rest of my crewmates' cards!! Thanks for stopping by today:)

4 comments:

Kristin K. said...

So pretty. Love the colors and the buttons and ribbon.

wendy said...

gorgeous, love your ribbon treatment!

Merilee Lane said...

Love the way you used your ribbons on this project!

Thanks for sharing,
Merilee

Rosie Gustafson said...

Very cute card, if I was feeling down and recieved this card it sure would put a smile on my face.