Thursday, August 2, 2012

DS63 ~ New Mercies

Anybody want a new Deconstructed Sketch to play with? We have a fun one for you this week, check it out!


Here's my card using a stamp set called "New Mercies" from Verve!


The papers I used are from Prima, I forgot the name of the collection...I stamped the floral bunch from New Mercies on a piece of patterned paper and then the sentiment (also from New Mercies) on a piece of vanilla. Pretty simple card:)

Now check out the rest of my teammates creations!

Amber Hight <----You are HERE!

Judy Rozema, Guest Designer



4 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Wow - this is gorgeous Amber, I love those pretty papers and that sentiment in beautiful!

Unknown said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous card Amber... Love the papers and that sentiment is so cute!! Xx

PS I didn't know I had left the DT...I'm not on your list :0(

Dangina Martinez said...

Fantasic!
Hugs, Dangina

Jen Shults said...

This is beautiful Amber! I love love love it. And I really love the branch stamped behind the sentiment!