Monday, July 4, 2011

Hooray for you!

Hello:) I had some crafty time this morning so I whipped up another card for the Gallery Idol 2011 open call! The open call ends today so I'm just barely squeaking this one in, lol! I submitted four cards total, so I'm crossing my fingers! It's TOUGH competition this year, there are already over 1400 submissions, I doubt I'll be one of the top 20, but it was fun to play, anyway:) 


I pulled out some PTI stamps for this one, along with MME's Lime Twist papers and my favorite MFT Rosette die! 

I've had quite the exhausting weekend, how about you? Got lots of sun, lots of BBQ's, and now I'm ready for life to go back to normal this week, living in the gym and my scrapbook room, lol! Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July! See you back here tomorrow:)

4 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

Amber, this is fantastic! Love the papers you chose and that big medallion/ button combo! Happy 4th!

Christy Lynn said...

Tell me where to vote, I'll vote for you 'cause you're MY gallery idol ;)

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW! I LOVE this, girlie- you're my gallery idol, FO SHO!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely adorable!! Great colors!