Saturday, July 9, 2011

All things Unity-Twine!

Hey there! Thanks so much for all your sweet comments this week on my blog, I know it's been a BUSY week here, but I love to share what I've been up to:)


Sarah Henton emailed and asked if I'd be a July Guest Designer for her All things Unity challenge blog so OF COURSE I said YES! Some of you may remember that I used to be on the Unity DT so you KNOW I love them:)

Check out the sponsor for this week's challenge!


If you play along in the challenge for the next two weeks, you could win ourJULY Prize Package {below}! You can check out their fabulous site HERE!


Unless you've NEVER been to my blog before, you KNOW how much I love my twine! And I get all my twine from The Twinery, they have such a huge collection of colors and I just love the quality of this stuff!
Here's my card for this fun challenge...


I wanted to do something really special with the twine, so I glued all the colors down on a heart and nested it inside a bigger heart (Nestabilities). I absolutely ADORE how this card came out, exactly how I'd envisioned it! The sentiment is from one of my Unity Kit of the Months. I can't remember which month, or even which year, but I looked for a sentiment about love or hearts and this one was PERFECT! 

Make sure to stop by the All things Unity Blog and link up your projects using TWINE! 
Thanks for stopping by today:)

15 comments:

Christy Lynn said...

That looks so cool! Bet it took a while though :) Awesome job, Miss Lady!

Rebecca said...

{gasp!} this is amazing! love what you did with the twine, the colors and layout! Fantastic!!!!

Vicki Burns said...

SO bright and cheery! If I tried that twinery heart, it would look like a pre-schooler made it. LOL

Sherry Campbell said...

Oh, wow! I love your card and how you used so many colors! It's so cute and pretty!

StampinCathy said...

Love love love this card. Great colors, layout and that colorful twine heart is AWESOME. Love that you are a Guest DT this month.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOLY COW-Amber! This is gorgeous! I love that we were thinking the same thing (although my creation would not have turned out as great as yours!!!!). LOOOOOVE your use of twine--and that ribbon around the front--OH MY! Just LOOOOOVE LOVE LOVE! We are so excited to have you on the team this month! WELCOME:)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card! I love your heart!

Marisa said...

This turned out fabulously, Amber! Love the twine on the heart :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just FABULOUS!!

Dawn Easton said...

Absolutely FANTASTIC, Amber! LOVE how it turned out too!!!

Sara Henton said...

Entirely too cute for words!! And I don't even want to go into how much I love to heart.

Mary J said...

How clever Amber! Gorgeous make!

Katie Skiff said...

Awesome heart!! LOVE it.

Kelly Booth said...

WOW!!!! This is Awesome...LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Ida said...

Oh my gosh this is amazing and so beautiful. Love it!!!