Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sketch Book 3, Layout 1

Hello! I signed up for Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook 3 class this month! I'm very excited about it and hoping I can keep up. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday she sends us a sketch and the sketches come with FABULOUS samples from many scrapbooking "celebrities" (for lack of better term, ha!). The class just started on Monday and I'm still caught up:) Here's my first layout!


I used some super old papers from MME and SU! Chocolate Chip cardstock! All the fun little die cuts are also from MME (I think the line was called "Breaking Out") I also used the Technique Tuesday set "Ordinary Days" to create half of my journal block.  I took these pictures a couple days ago when I took the dogs to the beach to swim, they had a great time, as you can see on their happy faces:)

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

LOVE the layout! Looks like you had a fun day with your doglets. :)

Christy Lynn said...

Such a cute page, Amber! I'm glad you're dabbling a little more in the scrapbooking end of the papercrafting spectrum :)