Monday, April 11, 2011

Ready to Get your Diva on????

I hope so, because it's MY month to hostess in the Verve forums! I've come up with a fun recipe challenge for this month's challenge, click --->HERE<--- to see!!!!!

Here's my sample, using the recipe for my first initial...A!!!!!


I used the gorgeous "Everlasting Life" stamp set for this card, some SU! patterned papers, and Vintage Cream and Harvest Gold cardstock from PTI! I stamped the cross once on the cardstock, and then once again on the patterned paper and then cut that out and glued it on top of the cardstock. I love how it looks in this pretty yellow pattern! I also got a bunch of new Nestabilities and had to use this die from Grommet Tags right away!! 

For my initial, my recipe was:
Colors-Yellow, Blue, Cream
Embellishment- Ribbon, Flowers, Eyelets
Shape: Square

I hope you can come play with us, this challenge will stretch you but you'll have fun, I promise! Click HERE for details!

2 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Absolutely beautiful, Amber!!! Love all those layers, image, sentiment, tag, flowers, ribbon....you know the whole thing! LOL!

Tinkerbeth said...

Gorgeous card! I saw that you will be a guest designer for MFT, and I wanted to congratulate you! Looking forward to seeing your designs. Have a great day!