Sunday, September 26, 2010

SFYTT-Hallo Witch!

Hey friends! SO sorry my SFYTT is late this weekend! Been a BUSY one filled with crashed emails, no internet, manicures, taking the dogs to the pool for "Dog Days of Summer" and dinner with my sweetie! BUT I just loved this sketch so much so I MADE time to do it today!
Fantastic, right?
Here's my card using the ADORABLE Hallo Witch digi from The Greeting Farm!
This image printed off pretty big so I made my card a 5x5 square. The purple/black papers are from Hallowee'en in Wonderland by Graphic 45 and the green polka dot papers are from SU! The sentiment is from Holiday Best, also by SU!

Make sure to check out my SFYTT sistah's to see their fabulous work with this fabulous sketch!

Jen Del Muro and our fabulous September Guest Designer Tori Wild!

Thanks for stopping by today! See you tomorrow for a fun surprise;)

8 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh wow this has turned out gorgeous Amber.
Fabulous colouring.
My son would be soo scared of this card heheh he is petrified of the green witch from qizard of oz lol.
Kristy xx

carole (TruCarMa) said...

This is awesome, Amber! I swear, you color hair better than anyone! I never can seem to get the lighting right... Love your big, fluffy bow, too.

Jenn Diercks said...

This witch is adorable! I am always so jealous of your coloring. You did a fantastic job with the sketch.

Niki Estes said...

So cute, Amber! I love the colors and fluffy bow!

Monique said...

So cute.. Your coloring is out of this world!! Love the big fluffy bow too :) Adorable Halloween card :)

Amy said...

Your coloring is always so amazing!

artfuldelight said...

Oh WOW! You did a fabulous job, super cute card!

Christy Lynn said...

She looks so adorable, I love how you colored her green. I bet I would NOT look cute at all if I were green!