Sunday, August 29, 2010

Freaky Friday!

I gotta tell you, I'm LOVING my new Creepers from TGF! Friday especially, she is SO darn fun! I wanted to use her today even BEFORE I saw the challenge up on CMC this weekend! This weekend's challenge is coloring CURLY hair! Amy has a fantastic tutorial that you simply MUST check out! I needed practice coloring red hair anyway so I used the same colors she used on her tutorial for my Friday card:)


I used the Saturday Sketch on Club Anya & Friends for the layout and some fun MME paper coupled with Cajun Craze (FABULOUS color) and Dark Chocolate!


I sponged some Wheat and Pumpkin Versamagic chalk ink on the image while it was still in the rectangle Nestability and then sewed around it. 

That's all I have today! Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with another Critter Crew sneak peek from TGF! We have a typhoon coming so I'm hoping we still have internet tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by:)

11 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Love love love this card. Your coloring is amazing and just love the colors and details.

♥Rach♥ said...

So cute! What wonderful colors and papers and you did a great job with her curly hair :0) Thanks for joining us at CMC!

Melisa Hunter said...

She is so cute! Beautiful colouring and I love the colour combination!

Jessica Diedrich said...

She is UBER fab! WOW! LOVE the hair!!!

Unknown said...

OH, AMBER...she is just fabulous! her hair looks amazing and your color combo is OUTSTANDING!!!! awesome job!

Amy said...

She looks fantastic Amber! I love the sponged color around her and your color combo is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with the CMC challenge!

Shaela said...

this is absolutely adorable!! I'm going to check out that tutorial, I desperately need help figuring out how to color curly hair!

Monique said...

This is fantastic...Awesome coloring on that adorable image!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a fabulous card!

donna mikasa said...

Love your card! Her curly hair is awesome! I still have to get my hands on her...thanks for the inspiration!

Jen Shults said...

Wow Amber! this is amazing! I just LOVE your coloring on this and the sponging around the outside and all the details... I keep finding new things to like! Gorgeous!!!