Friday, July 9, 2010

FFF-Sketch time!!!!!!!!

Hey ladies! Are you excited for another FFF challenge this week? I am! And even MORE so because it's a sketch! Mary Giles created this fun sketch! It's got about everything I love about a sketch so I had fun with this one:) Here's her sketch:

And here's my card using Laurie Day Dreaming!

I can't tell you how much I love this card! I really didn't know where I wanted to go with it, but I wanted to use this yellow paper so I colored Laurie's dress yellow and the rest happened on it's own;) 

Okay well check out the rest of the Critter Crew and the Farmers for more eye candy!

Critter Crew

Farmers


Thanks for stopping by today!
_______________________________________________
Card ingredients:
Stamps: Laurie Daydreaming (TGF)
Paper: October Afternoon; Vintage Cream (PTI); Cherry Cobbler (SU!); White cardstock (used for digi printing--Neenah Solar Crest)
Accessories: ribbon (PTI); flowers (Prima); pearls (Melissa Frances); Square nesties (Spellbinders)



7 comments:

Kim said...

So sweet, great colors!

StampinCathy said...

This is so adorable. Love the colors and your coloring rocks.

Ramsey said...

Amber! I haven't been to your blog in FOREVER! LOVE this card! So cute!

Cindy Haffner said...

Tooo SWEET, love it.

Jessica Diedrich said...

GIRL FRIEND! You have ROCKED this one out of the park w/ those rich, pretty colors and that gorgeous coloring! LOVE this!!!

Jen Shults said...

Um, I can't say much here but WOW. Seriously... WOW. There is so much to look at on this and it's just all amazing. Gorgeous card!

Heather Schlatter said...

O.K. so I am late getting around from last week but I just love this card you made for FFF last week. Love the paper and the added embellies and the image is colored so pretty!!!

Heather