Sunday, January 10, 2010

FS153-Verve Thank You!

***BLOG CANDY UPDATE!***
JO, you are the winner of the the Skipping Stones stamp set! Please email me (redfox123@hotmail.com) your mailing address! Thanks so much!***


Hello! Thanks for popping by my blog today:) I have been crankin out lots of DD and new Verve stamps (released this coming Friday!) cards this weekend but couldn't resist the chance to play in today's Featured Stamper challenge! I chose THIS card by Weebeestampin. I love the top note die by SU! and don't use it often enough so I used her card as my inspiration! The card base is Rustic Cream by PTI and that luscious paper is by Laura Ashley. It's FLOCKED! I got two yummy packages of this paper from Emma's Paperie. SO gorgeous!
I used a Grateful Elegance by Verve for the sentiment and the stamped background behind it. That butterfly is a sizzix die by SU! I painted it with Burlap crackle paint and then dumped some Martha Stewart chunky glitter on top. OH, the swirls behind the butterfly are from Express Yourself, also Verve. Here's a closer picture of the butterfly detail:
There is a little acrylic tag hanging from the bow, that's by Making Memories! I gotta tell you I've been channeling my shabby muse and it feels great:) Don't be surprised if you see alot more of this in the future!
Well that's it for today! I'll be back tomorrow with my Monday Challenge card! Hope the rest of your weekend is fantastic:)

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

Amber,

I adore this card, gorgeous...the butterfly is so striking...I luv it.

I noticed you do not have Tosh in the Verve line up, just thought I let you know.

enjoy *~*

Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd love to thank you for such a great made site!
Was thinking this is a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Edwyn Sammy
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/butterfly-party-supplies.html]butterfly Party Supplies[/url].

Danni said...

Gorgeous card, love the butterfly!