Thursday, November 5, 2009

November KOM!

Hello there friends! Today is UNITY THURSDAY! WOOHOOO! I happen to *LOVE* November's KOM and know you will too!
Aren't these little ladies adorable? I colored them with Copics and cut it out with a labels nestability! The pink bitty dots paper and black cardstock are by PTI, and so is the fabulous ribbon! I get quite a few comments on my bows and I gotta tell you, the secret is PTI ribbon! This stuff is so wonderful, I love it!
Go >>HERE<< to see the kit in its entirety!
Also, make sure to keep an eye on Angela's Blog and the Unity Splitcoast forums, there are some vewy cuwious things going on awound hewe;) hee!
In other news, I turned 29 yesterday and my good ole buddy ole pal Christy took me to Chilis today to celebrate! She got me a Twilight Scene It! game and I can't wait to play it with her this weekend:D I had so much fun today Christy, thanks so much for lunch and the gift! Here's a shot of us, the waitress *SO* doesn't know how to take pics, look how blurry! Bah.

Well have a great day ya'll, I'm out!

25 comments:

Kathy H said...

Adorable card, and Happy Birthday!!!

Kelly Mahany said...

Awesome card and happy belated birthday!!

Unknown said...

Vewy cute card - can't wait to get my November kit :) Happy belated birthday!

Marcy H. said...

Gorgeous card!!! These girls are tooo cute!!!!

Happy belated birthday!!!

Rona said...

Happy Birthday!! Super cute card :)

Paulette said...

I just love those girls!! And Happy Belated Birthday! Isn't Chilis great?

JenMarie said...

FABulous card and Happy Birthday gal!!

Unknown said...

Wow Amber, I'm going to have to case this card when I get my kit, okay? It is FABULOUS! I love the colors too. Happy Birthday!

Heather said...

Omgosh is this ever fabulous! Great use of colors! Really pop! And what a great gift from a thoughtful friend! Lucky!

StacyC said...

Love the card... Belated Happy Birthday!!!

Eva said...

First of all your card is adorable!!! And happy Birthday to you!!! You are so right waitresses never know how to take pictures...hehehe

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous card!! A Twilight game is a PERFECT gift!! ;) Happy birthday again, looks like a wonderful day!!

Tracy said...

Well SSgt Christi...happy birthday! I love your card and if I lived closer I would play the game with you too!

Jodi C. said...

I LOVE that card AND stamp!!! We share the same birthday...but you are much younger (mine was a big one). Happy birthday!!!

Jennine Chambers said...

Cute card! I can't wait for my set. Happy belated BIRTHDAY!

Sherry L. said...

What cute people love the card

Unknown said...

Super-cute card! Happy belated b-day!

Lisa H. said...

happy birthday girlie! love your card! those girls are one of my faves!

Sherry Campbell said...

Wow- this is a fab card! Happy Birthday- I love Chili's! :)

Mary Friederichsen said...

Happy Birthday Amber!

Adorable card!! I so love the pink and black combo!
I don't think I have ever seen you in Uniform before! Thank you for your service!!

Linda said...

Hey there.... neat card!

slbt17 said...

great card.
Thanks for the inspiration!
Sandra

jennifer mitten said...

Love the card! The colors are fabulous.

Radha said...

u always have that sweet look!

katie hanson said...

oh my gosh, those ladies are the cutest stamps ever!