Sunday, November 22, 2009

Flower Girl

Okay, I had to get that blue card off the top of the page, SO BRIGHT, lol!
I've had so much fun stamping this weekend! I've gotten so much done and have loved every minute of it. You know those days when everything works out just right? That's how my weekend has been:) It's refreshing, because there are many times I head to the stamping room only to find my mojo has deserted me!
I got some new MFT stamps this past week and have been playing with the Sweet Innocence girls, aren't they precious? I really love this one, Flower Girl.
I started out coloring her with Copics (shirt) but then switched to prismacolor pencils cause I can blend with them so much easier! I also recently tried out the MFT Perfect Panels and I gotta say, I'm lovin it! Blending on this paper is so smooth. The patterned paper is Cherry Hill by October Afternoon, and the ribbon/cardstock is by PTI.
That's all I have today:) Hope your Sunday is relaxing!!! Happy stamping:)

4 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

This is ADORABLE, Amber! I just ordered this set not only for the darling little girl but because of this sentiment!!

Unknown said...

What a sweet and darling card, Amber! So far I have resisted these adorable images, but I feel myself caving.. :)

Christi said...

This is so darling! that butterfly is the perfect touch to a gorgeous card! smiles...

Unknown said...

sooo cute Amber!!!