Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's a BRAND NEW MONTH!

And that brings a BRAND NEW KOM by Unity!
Following my Heart is one of the most fantastic KOM's EVAH! Is there even ONE stamp here you wouldn't LOVE to have? Nope, I didn't think so;)
If you sign up for the kit this month, not only do you get the KOM, but you also get this incentive kit for FREE!

To quote Jen-E..."SHUT UP! It's TRUE!" I adore that mailbox and the little butterflies! Can't wait till it's mine!
If you have been getting your KOM's the past couple months, and have always wanted to be a Unity Designer, now is your chance! The September guest dt member spot is once again up for grabs! All you have to do is go to THIS thread and create a card with the guidelines posted. All entries are due to be uploaded to SCS (keyword USGDC04) by 5 pm CENTRAL on 10 August. The winner will NOT BE CHOSEN RANDOMLY! The DT votes on the projects that are submitted so lets see what you've got!
The challenge this month is a 1-2-3 challenge!
**1 Stamp (Can be one stamp stamped many times or only one stamp)
**2 patterned papers
**3 embellishments!
EPLS!
Here is my card...
My one stamp is the sweet quote from the Aug 09 KOM, Following my Heart
**My two patterned papers are Friends til the End and Bitty Dots, both by PTI.
**My three embellishments are the Lemon Tart ribbon by PTI, Brads by Bazzill, and the scallop edge die by Spellbinders!
**I can't wait to start crusing the gallery for your entries! Don't forget to check out THIS thread for ALL THE DEETS!

No comments: