Friday, February 13, 2015

Just a Note!

Hello there! I'm here today with a quick little card I created for this week's MFT sketch challenge!


I got my new MFT inks and cardstock in their newest colors and just HAD to play with them! I set out to look for a challenge and found MFT had just posted their newest sketch challenge, super fun one!

Here's my card using a bunch of new Reverse Confetti goodies!


I cut the largest scalloped circle from Circles n' Scallops out of the white panel and popped it up on foam tape. I cut the smaller circle from the same Confetti Cuts set and stamped the stripes from So Stripey. I cut out the Love Blooms flowers with the Love Blooms Confetti Cuts and then stamped them in some of the luscious new ink colors! I cut out a flag panel using the flag die from Tag Me, added some clear sequins and some twine and that's it! Super fun sketch!

Have a fabulous FRIDAY!!!







3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a great take on the sketch Amber! I love it!

Jill said...

Oh my word!! Just soooo enjoy this card you made Amber! The colors, the elements, and how it all comes together--so so fun! Thanks for joining us on the MFT Sketch Challenge! ;)

Susan R. Opel said...

Well, hellooooo there, friend! This is downright SCRUMPTIOUS!!! Like, seriously.