Monday, December 22, 2014

North Pole Wishes!

Good morning and happy Monday! It's going to be a nice short work week, so I'm super excited about that!! Gonna be some crafting going on this week!!


Here's a fun little card I made yesterday, not for any challenges or anything, just because:)


I cut the scalloped circle out with the largest in the Circles 'n Scallops and stamped the North Pole stamp from North Pole Wishes. I cut out the envelope and holly leaves/berries with the North Pole Wishes Confetti Cuts. The flags under the circle are from Tag Me, I just cut the flag in half and left the ends hanging out:) I cut out a small snowflake from Let it Snow in vellum and layered it on the envelope with a button and silver bow on top!


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!








No comments: