Sunday, February 2, 2014

February Sketch for You to Try!!


Hi there! Happy Super Sunday:) I'm here today to share a card I made with the new February Sketch for You to Try!

SFYTT9_Feb14

Such a fun layout! I hope you can play along with us this month!


I pulled out my favorite Sweet Thing again for this card, I just love it! The sentiment on the main image panel are from Sweet Thing. 


I embossed the gold heart border from Whole Lotta Hearts on vellum paper. I just love how that turned out. 


I stamped the polka dots from Whole Lotta Dots in white ink on the card base. I wanted it sort of distressed so I didn't press down all the way on the stamp. The "xoxo" flags are from Crushin and the heart and arrow dies as well as the scalloped love note die under the sentiment are all from the Love Notes die collection. So fun and easy to mix and match these sets!!

Now you know what to do, hop on over to the RC Blog for details on how to play, go make your card, and then go back and LINK IT UP! :)



1 comment: