Saturday, January 25, 2014

Sweet Birthday Wishes

Good morning! Sorry I have updated my blog in so long, I had family visiting, the flu for over a week, and just general life in the way of my stamping time:)


But I did sneak some "me" time in and created this fun card using some new Reverse Confetti goodies!


The papers and flower die cut are from MME. The sweet and birthday wishes are from the adorable new "Sweet Thing" set. The arrow stamp is from "Crushin"

I also used the new doubled edge scallop border die and the love note die, these are staples you'll need for every card! I stamped "birthday wishes" on a flag I cut out with the die from Tag Me.


I also sprayed a white doily with some turquouise spray from Heidi Swapp, I love how it came out all shimmery!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, hop on over to the Reverse Confetti blog to see the happenin's or to the Reverse Confetti Store for a little shopping:) 

ProductDetails






1 comment:

Iris said...

This is so pretty - I love the colors and all the elements you added especially the button and twine. While I am here, a quick question for you - have you picked a winner for the Seasons Giving Hop yet? I don't see the winner posted anywhere. Thanks.
isoscia@aol.com