Good morning! I'm here today to bring you the Reverse Confetti's 2nd color challenge! Each month on the 16th, you'll get a NEW color challenge to play with, super fun!
How gorgeous are these colors? Super fun colors to change up the ole faithful red and green for Christmas:)
I bought a bunch of glitter paper from Michaels the last time I was there and thought this would be the perfect opportunity to use some up! The sentiment from Tinsel n' Trim is PErFEcT, don't you think? :)
I used the largest tag from Tag Me and cut out a tag from this pink heart paper. The chevron frame is a fun find from Michaels as well. I love all the Smash Book and Project Life accoutrements, they're fun for cards as well as for scrapbook albums!
I also stamped the loopy stamp from Tinsel n' Trim along the outside border of the card. I thought it was a fun addition, as well as some wooden snowflakes and a button!
What will you create using these colors?
Here are all the details for the color challenge. Find the link list to upload your creation simply by clicking on the color challenge graphic on the sidebar.
- There will be a new Color Challenge posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 16th of each month.
- The color link list will be open from the 16th until noon CST on the 29th. The color challenge will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s challenge post with the link list during this time.
- Just like the Sketch For You To Try, we are allowing “anything goes” until the end of the year. Note, that we will be adding the Reverse Confetti stamps only in January.
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of Color Challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of each month.
. . . . .