Hey there! I have an exciting post for you today...
A BRAND NEW COLOR CHALLENGE!
Over at Reverse Confetti, we are so excited to bring you our very first color challenge today. First, let’s go over some details…
- There will be a new Color Challenge posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 16th of each month.
- The color link list will be open from the 16th until noon CST on the 29th. The color challenge will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s challenge post with the link list during this time.
- Just like the Sketch For You To Try, we are allowing “anything goes” until the end of the year. Note, that we will be adding the Reverse Confetti stamps only in January.
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of Color Challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of each month.
Now that you are in the know about the color challenge, here are November’s colors…
Here's my card using some new goodies from the November Release!
I wanted to play around with the new Be a Barista stamp set! Isn't this stamp set so much fun? It's unlike any other coffee stamp set out there, I love the fillable coffee cup, you can add whatever fun filling you want;)
I added some glossy accents to the latte to make it a little more realistic, when my husband saw it he was pretty amazed, lol!
Along with the Be a Barista stamp set, I used a stripe stamp from So Stripey, and the tags from the Tag Me die set.
Thanks so much for stopping by today, hope you enjoy your weekend!