Thursday, June 6, 2013

Deconstructed Sketch #104 ~ Faith Can Move Mountains

The Deconstructed Sketch Logo

Hello! I'm here today with a sample for the Newest Deconstructed Sketch!


Another fabulous sketch!


I used some new stamps from Verve for this card. The loopy frame is from On Occasion and was cut out with the matching Occasion Frame die. I stamped the frame in kraft ink after I cut the frame out. The flower is from Let it Be and is the smaller of the two blooms. 


On the kraft card base, around the edges, you can see where I stamped the long loopy border from On Occasion in kraft ink.


Now make sure you visit the Deconstructed Blog for a list of girls playing along this week!
Thanks for stopping by:)

Verve has just released a couple new ribbon collections! Check these beauties out!
New Ribbon Collections

Click this banner to go to the sale for this month!! 



6 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful, Amber! Love how you've added the stitching!

Judy Rozema said...

When I saw this on our DT blog, I just gasped. So LOVE this design, Amber! It is just gorgeous!

Heidi Brawley said...

Gorgeous card!! love the layout too!

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is gorgeous.

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card and a great sentiment.

Patrice said...

Impressive - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/06/52-card-pickup-224.html