Saturday, November 3, 2012

November Sketch for You to Try

sfytt-post-banner

It's the 1st Saturday of the month and that means we have a new Sketch for you to Try {SFYTT}! 
Here's our sketch for the month!

nov2012sketch

Fun, right? And speaking of  fun, we're being sponsored this month by a fun stamp company! It's new to me, but I'm loving what they have!
sweetstampshoplogo

I used It's Raining for my card, love this set!


I'm still rocking the iPhone camera pics, haha! They turn out a bit better when it's light out:)
My card base is Melon Berry and I ran the front through my big shot with a cuttlebug folder. The chevron paper is by Teresa Collins! I sewed that piece down at an angle. 


I cut a Curvy Bookplate Label out in Kraft, and then stamped the coordinating border stamp and then cut the label in half. I layered it behind the sentiment piece and then sewed it down. I hand cut the umbrella, added some stickles and a button and then adhered it with a dimensional glue dot.
I added a couple ribbon tabs and some silver pearls to finish this card off.

Well that's all I have to share today! Hop on over to the rest of the girls blogs and see what Sweet Stamps they're using!


2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Hey there Local saying Hi! [insert wave]

Fab photo with your iphone - impressive, but it helps the card rocks! :)

Susan Clare said...

What a sweet sentiment! TFS!