Thursday, July 5, 2012

Deconstructed Sketch No. 59

The Deconstructed Sketch DT

Gooood morning! Are you ready for a new Deconstructed Sketch to play with today? We have a fun one for you!

It's got alot going on, but be brave and give it a shot! You'll love it! This week, we have a wonderful sponsor, Country Bumpkin Stamps! Country Bumpkin is a stamp company under Peachy Keen Stamps! Take a look at the selection, VERY sweet images:) Here's my sample using Madisyn!

Isn't she just the cutest??? I colored her with Copics and the patterned papers are from Lilly Bee Design's "Homemade" collection! I thought this little country bumpkin could use some "country-ish" papers and this paper pad had just want I wanted:) The sentiment is stamped on a label die from Verve! Here's the inside, with another sentiment from this stamp set...

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I love it when you visit:) Make sure to stop by Jen's Blog to see the details for this week's sponsor information and how YOU can win!! Now go visit the rest of the team and see what images THEY got to ink up:)

Amber Hight <----You are HERE!
Judy Rozema, Guest Designer

5 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is ADORABLE Amber! I love that patterned paper you used in the background... it's so sweet! Love that you stamped the inside too!

Unknown said...

So gorgeous Amber. I LOVE the pattern paper and your colouring is perfect!! Xx

Arielle H Gordon said...

So sweet - I love those papers Amber! And the buttons and stitching are perfect!

Judy Rozema said...

Such awesome papers and amazing coloring!! Super cute, Amber!

Amy Sheffer said...

Super cute, Amber! I love your paper choices!