Monday, April 9, 2012

Sparkle Creations Challenge #77-So Cool!

Hello, hello! I have a card for this week's Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge! This week, we have a color challenge that will have you pulling out your summery paper pads!!
scrsc77

I SUPER love these colors together and had so much fun making my card!

This is Soda Jenny and I'm pretty sure she's the most adorable little thing ever:) She's on sale too, only $3.50!! I colored her up and then set about trying to figure out what papers to use! I had my pad of Dots and Stripes paper from EP sitting on my table and it just so happens that the colors were absolutely PERFECT for this challenge!

I used the Mojo Monday #214 sketch for this layout, it's an oldie but a goodie;)

Thanks so much for stopping by today, stop by the SCRS blog for challenge details and a list of team mates playing along this week! 

No comments: