Monday, June 27, 2011

SCRS #49-Happy Day!


Hey there! I'm posting a little late today, my apologies. I've been trying to tame my card for this challenge and it just wasn't having it, lol! I think "recycled item" challenges are always the most difficult for me, because I don't have that kind of imagination. SO, unfortunately, this is a very weak attempt at "recycled"...


What's the recycled item, you may be asking yourself? Well do you see how the bow doesn't match the ribbon? Yeah, that bow is a reject from a different project from weeks ago. It was just sitting on my desk so I figured "what the heck?" LOL! It works I guess, even though it may not be quite what the challenge was about;)
I used Bubble Millie on this card. I stamped her on Neenah cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored her in with Copics. The papers are from EP's Walk in the Park collection. 

Don't forget to check out the SCRS Blog for a peek at what the rest of the girls came up with. I'm sure their cards are much better, haha! 

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! I used ribbon for mine too...so no worries! :)

Dawn Easton said...

She's adorable, Amber!

Unknown said...

Just darling, Amber! Recycled is whatever you want it to mean.. lol! The ribbon works!