Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Watcha TOOTIN' About?

Today is my day for a tutorial over on Club Anya & Friends! I chose to do my first tutorial on tying bows:) It's the one most asked for so I finally got a video camera made specifically for You Tube videos and got crackin! Hope you enjoy these videos:)

First video shows how to create bows with a bow easy. Here's a card with an example bow easy bow on it. The cute little dude stamped here is from OA Just For You!:
And the tutorial:

Next up is my poofy "Amber Bows" that I get most comments on! Here's an example card using sassy Cheeky Rockabilly:

And here's the tutorial:

And my last one is how to my my poofy multi-loop wrinkle ribbon bows! Here's an example of what I'll show you, card uses "Just For You":

And here's the video!


Well there you have it! My very first videos:) I was SO nervous making them and felt so SILLY talking to myself, so I tend to ramble and say stupid stuff which I'm sure will entertain you, lol! Hope you enjoy these videos and that they can help you if you struggle with tying bows!

If you want to play in our WTW Challenge, to create a card with a BOW on it, hop on over to the CA&F Blog for details!
Thanks for stopping by:)


9 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

Amber, these are fab! Thanks for taking the time to make and post them! I know I've been one of the Amber-wannabes asking about your bows. I especially enjoyed hearing your sweet voice! Now I fell like I almost know you IRL!

Got my PTI order today. Can't wait to play with those ornament stamps. But I've been sick, sick sick. Long story. But I really should turn off this iPad and try to sleep. It's 1:30 AM!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amber. I watched your tutorials over at CA&F and I really enjoyed them. Thanks for the info. Hope you have a wonderful day. Hugs, Lisa G

Jen Shults said...

You are such a rock star!!! I'm so excited to see your tutorials and all of your cards are just AMAZING!!!! HUGS!

gobeagirl said...

Hi again. I have to tell you that I hit ATS and purchased three rolls of the crinkle ribbon. I am super excited to give it a try. Thanks for the tips. Hugs, Lisa

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Amber -- 3 GREAT tutorials -- you are a pro at it!!! Way to go!!! Lovely bows -- all 3!!!!

Micki said...

Awesome tutorials and no, you didn's sound or say anything silly and never came across as nervous. Great, great tutorials. Thanks you....

Jackie Pedro said...

These are AWESOME tutorials, Amber!! LOVED hearing your voice! Just got some crinkled ribbon and I can't wait to make a poofy bow!!

Tanya said...

Thank you so much Amber! And someone finally shares their secret for that multi-loop bow with the crinkle ribbon, that bow gives me such a hard time! THANK YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your bows Amber! Thank you so much for sharing! Beautiful cards!