Friday, June 11, 2010

FFF-Let's get SKETCHY!!!

Mercy came up with a super fun sketch for this weeks Farm Fresh Friday challenge! I'm sure you'll agree, check it out:


Fun, right? I love those little strips of scraps she has behind the main image, IMMEDIATE inspiration:) Here's my card:


I used the little guy from "Sweet Messages", isn't he perfectly adorable? I love his sweet expression and how he seems to be thanking the bird, lol! SO CUTE! I colored this image in with my Copics and chose papers to match. The orange dp is from Thrift Shop by OA.

Head on over to the TGF Blog for samples from the awesome Farmers and Scrapbook DT, and you can check out my fellow Critter Crew mates below:


Hope you have a wonderful Friday! I'll be back in a bit with my sample for this weeks Viva la Verve challenge!


9 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so adorable.

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY, love those colors.

Katie Skiff said...

These lil guys are so adoreable. This card is just as cute! Thanks for sharing!!

Shaela said...

so cute!! love the blues and yellows and the twine tied through the buttons :)

Kim said...

Adorable card, love the ribbon with the buttons!

Unknown said...

too flippin' cute, amber! love those colors!

kadie said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colors. You really rocked this sketch, Amber!

Ida said...

Fantastic job with this sketch. Your card is so adorable.

Jen Shults said...

Oohh! I really like this. your colors are wonderful and the stitching just brings the whole thing together! lovely card!