Friday, May 21, 2010

Caffinated Cropper Hop

Hello and TGIF! This is my first of two posts today! Thanks for stickin' with me because I LOVE this card! Have you seen the May kit from Caffinated Cropper yet? If not, head on over to Amy's blog to check it out! She also has lots of paper packs available for sale on her side bar so check it out.  It's available for a few more days so get it before the end of May:)
I just adore this little fairy girl from Paper Make Up! She comes in the kit, can you believe it? Everything you see is from the kit except for the blue cardstock and nesties!! Just love this kit:)

Check out the other sweet girls from the DT to see some more inspiration! I'd love to see what you girls are creating with the May kit so link me up if you have some:)

7 comments:

cashemere said...

So cute!!!

Kisses from Brasil
Débora

Christi said...

oooh, this is gorgeous! I love how you used the butterfly embellishment! smiles...

Sherry Campbell said...

Oh, this is sooo pretty!!

Michele Kovack said...

This turned out darling!

Amy said...

I love this Amber!! Love how you colored the fairy!!

Kathy Martin said...

Darling card! Great design and I love that little butterfly! :)

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow Amber! Absolutely stunning! Love your colouring and design! That gold butterfly looks fabulous!