Saturday, April 24, 2010

SFYTT and NEW VERVE!

Hello friends! It's a beautiful Saturday evening here in Okinawa! Hubby and I just got done watching Avatar, OH how I love that movie!

I'm sure you came here to see a new SFYTT, right? Not hear about my day;) You may also know that Verve just release a bunch of RAD new stamp sets! You just GOTTA check 'em out! Go HERE to see all the new goodies!

Here's this weeks sketch:

Fun, right? Here's my sample using the NEW and FABULOUS "Relax"!


How much do you love those surf boards? And the waves, and sun, and sentiments? It all adds up to a MUST have set! I just went and bought the Copic Airbrush System today and LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I airbrushed a little B02 for the sky! Billy says, "how come you didn't just stamp it on a blue oval?" LOL! What a silly guy, he just doesn't get that it's all in the process, huh?? Hhaha! It was a first attempt, so it's nothing special but boy am I having fun with it! I stamped the surfboards on some MM papers. I stamped the waves and then colored them in with Copics as well.

Check out what the other ladies came up with this week!

Susan Liles…taking a break this week due to Eric’s chemo schedule. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers.
Amy Sheffer…taking a break this week
 
I'll be back tomorrow with some of my new release samples, have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

StampinCathy said...

What a fun and cute card.

Kathy Martin said...

This card is sooooo fun! Love the design and those surboards and sun! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Amber, this card is just GORGEOUS! So light, airy and fabulous!

Amy Rohl said...

Love your take on the sketch and those surfboards! Your card is so clean and fresh, so ocean inspired!

Leigh OBrien said...

Pretty and summery, Amber...makes me wish for the beach!

Sonja "Sony" Christoph said...

Beautiful card, Amber!!! I love that new set!!

Megan said...

FUN new Verve!! Cute card. :)