Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lovely Bits and Baubles

Hey there! Today the DT is showing off the new February Kit of the Month! It's called "Nothing but Blue Skies", isn't that just *SO* UNITY? So uplifting and happy, I love this company:)
Unfortunately, I don't have my stamps yet so I had to play with my OTHER favorite, Lovely Bits and Baubles! I am LOVING this fun new kit! It's not available YET but will be SOON!
I decided to go a little shabby today, mostly because I don't have my mojo with me and I love how ANYTHING shabby is AWESOME, lol! I didn't even have to try to hard, lol! The dp is from "The Very Thought of You" by Sweet Shoppe Designs! I printed it on HP Everyday Matte photo paper:) Also got to use some of my new Prima bling! I love this stuff, I thought it was going to be hard to peel off the acetate sheet and that it would break, but it came off in one piece, yeah! It's the little things that make me happy, lol!
Don't forget to stop by the Unity Blog today, I bet Angela is up to something and has a good sale up her sleeve;) You'll also get to see a list of all the chickies playing today!
Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

Latisha said...

I have that set too...love love love it!
Your card is gorgeous!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!! I love the paper pieced image and those beautiful pearls! Is it the end of the month yet girl????

Heather said...

SOOOO beautiful! LOVE the details!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow! Stunning, beautiful, elegant! LOVE it Amber!

Marcy H. said...

Elegant & Beautiful!!!

AJ said...

wowsers- that's one fancy shmancy card chickie!! love it!

JenMarie said...

Eeek...cuteness!!

jennifer mitten said...

Such a pretty card - can't wait for my kit to arrive! Wait a minute - I haven't even inked up last month's. Oh,well.

Jules! said...

Beautiful...very elegant and girly...lovely.

Vicki Burns said...

LOVE it!

I was inspired today by your shabby chic-iness. Not that I can come close to what you do, but I was inspired. :)

Gwen said...

LOVE how this turned out! So pretty and feminine!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful.. love the image and those pearls..stunning Amber!!

Michelle said...

Love your card! SO pretty!

Christi said...

so soft and romantic...it's gorgeous Amber! smiles...

stampjourney said...

So cute! Love the shabby chic style!

Anonymous said...

Seeing these kind of posts reminds me of just how technology truly is everywhere in this day and age, and I am fairly certain that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory decreases, the possibility of uploading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about all the time.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978023679]R4i[/url] DS rrPost)

slbt17 said...

very pretty!
Sandra

Anonymous said...

nice, i just added up tons of new emo backgrounds 2 my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

evafromca said...

WOW....sooo very gorgeous!!!