Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Adventurous!

So I have been having a ton of fun with my December KOM by Unity, {Delightful Moments}. Don't you love the names of the KOM's? They're so inspirational! While you're checking the KOM out, scroll to the bottom of that page to see this months Incentive Kit! You get "Comfy Cozy" (OMG SO CUTE!) for FREE-just for signing up for this months KOM!
For my card today, I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch #53 for today! Another super fun sketch so if you have some time, hop over to her blog and have a go at the sketch!
My card base is Dark Chocolate and the red and patterned paper is from Bittersweet by Basic Gray. I stamped the hot air balloon and sentiment from the {Delightful Moments} kit on a piece of Creamy Caramel (SU!). Looking back, I wish I would have stamped that balloon in chocolate ink too...oh well. I also did some faux stitching cause I figured it would be easier than real sewing in a circle. Turns out I can't do either, lol! That ribbon is from a local ribbon store here in Oki *too expensive for my blood though, I think I'll stick to my favorite online stores!* The buttons and twine are from PTI.

Did you see my sweet new watermark? I saw that Karen Giron sells them! Well when I saw the selection she had I knew I wanted a new one:) You know what? SHE IS SO FAST! I ordered it last night and when I woke up this morning it was sitting in my inbox, awww! So fun:) Go show her some love if you need/want a new watermark, super cheap, super fast, and SUPER CUTE! Thanks karen *psst....I think I need a white one too so you'll be hearing from me again, lol!*

5 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

LOVE the colors on this! Love the watermark, too. I have one, but can't seem to get it to work. :(

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

OMG!!!THis is just beautiful love everything about it you are such an inspiration love your work!!!

Anonymous said...

Whats's Up im new here. I hit upon this chat board I have found It exceedingly helpful & its helped me out so much. I should be able to contribute and assist others like its helped me.

Thanks a load, See Ya Around.

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm fresh here, I came accross this chat board I find It amply accommodating and it has helped me out so much. I should be able to give something back & support others like its helped me.

Thanks Everyone, See You Later.

Anonymous said...

Hello i'm new on here. I hit upon this chat board I have found It incredibly helpful and it has helped me out loads. I should be able to contribute & assist other people like it has helped me.

Thanks, See You Later