Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday challenge!

I won't even tell you how much time I've wasted on You Tube tonite. It's ridiculous, really. But if you go and watch Flight of the Conchords (Specifically Business Time, O.M.G!) and What the Buck (He talks trash about AI, Dancing with the Stars, etc...), you'll laugh for hours too:)


Okay, quick post tonite because I'm tired and wanna go to bed!
Today, the chicks decided to ink up and play with our April KOM's by Unity! This is one fun kit, you gotta check it out:)
I'm personally lovin these little girls, aren't they adorable? And coupled with this sentiment from "Shine On!" , it's such a fun card to give to a girlfriend!

Check out the rest of the chicks:
AJ
Brookie
Buckie
Jeanne
Jimmi
Maren

Have a fantastic week friends!

7 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Amber this is just to sweet. I love the colors and love how you colors these sweet girls.

Jennifer Buck said...

Love it, Amber! This is adorable and the colors are gorgeous! :)

Latisha said...

So super cute!! I still have not received my March kit, such a bummer, but I love looking at everyones cards!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!
I love the colors!

AJ said...

cute cute cute Amber!! love it! those girls holding hands are soooo sweet!

Michelle said...

Amber I've been a blog stalker of yours forever...and never posted...but I do your Viva La Verve challenges sometimes. Just wanted to say thanks for the head's up on What the Buck - ROTFL - I think I've been watching his stuff for far too long this evening...ha....
Oh - cute card too ;) - - love the stitching on just 2 sides like that!

Tink said...

Great Card!!