Saturday, August 17, 2013

Case Study #153-Thankful Feathers

Hi there! I have a quick card to share today, hubby and I are on our way for a little week long vacation up north and we leave bright and early tomorrow morning! I am so ready to get out of this heat for awhile!

I decided to play along with the Case Study challenge again, because I do love everything Jennifer McGuire makes!


Here's my card, loosely based on the sketch of Jen's card...


I condensed the sketch down and used similar colors. I used my new WPlus9 Fanciful Feathers and Basic Banners. I cut six feathers out using the matching dies and grouped everything together on the aqua mat. The flourishes along the edges of the card are from Verve. I used some black and orange paint and with the tip of my stylus, dotted some little speckles randomly. 


Thats all I have for today! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend:)

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Schmoopy, this is just gorgeous! Love the bits of bling!

Maureen Merritt said...

Your feather placement is fab! Love the little details too. Thanks so much for joining us at CASE Study this week!

Jean Martin said...

I love this set! You made a gorgeous card with it! LOVE!!! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

Debby Hughes said...

Wow gorgeous use of those feathers! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)