Sunday, August 11, 2013

Case Study 152 - Sunny Days

I haven't played along in a Case Study challenge in what feels like forever! As soon as I saw Jennifer McGuire's beautiful card, I knew exactly what I wanted to do!



I love how our Reverse Confetti header is the exact same colors as the inspiration card! I love these colors so much, I kept them for my card:)


I used the super fun "I Like You" set, one from the first Reverse Confetti release! I think it will always be one of my favorites:)



The sun ray and cloud dies are from MFT. I used Tuxedo Black ink by Memento for the sentiment and Melon Fresh Ink from Impress for the hearts. 



Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy the rest of your weekend:)






12 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

This is absolutely ADORBS! I LOVE this!! The sweet hearts add a fun ness too! The colors soft and so great!

-Kimberly

Karen M said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your gorgeous card - it's all so pretty:) hugs xx

My Paper Epiphany said...

This is just so beautifully done - perfect design and love the stitching!

Tracey McNeely said...

Amber this is definitely a winner, what a fantastic take on this week's CASE. You also just sold me on these stamps!

kReN said...

What a happy card! I couldn't help but smile and all we are having is rain, rain, rain. Thanks for brightening my day!

Come and see what I've done!
Life is Good with kren @
http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Louise Doxey said...

Well done! So happy you won with this utterly edible card-LOVE it! :-)
Lou

Betty Sue said...

Congrats on your win! You certainly deserve it! Your card is super!

Deepti said...

Congratulations on your win :) this is simply adorable. Love those little hearts

Lisa H. said...

awesome card, Amber! love the rays and colors and fabulous sentiment. congrats on the win! it's beautiful.

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on your well deserved win! Your card is amazing!!!

Kim H. said...

LOVE your card!!!

Amy Johnson said...

This is so cute, pretty, cheerful, and creative! I love it!